Social Media Paid Internship
Red Six Media is a full-service advertising agency with a laid-back and remote-friendly work environment.
DO YOU LIKE CREATING CONTENT THAT WOWS?
We’re looking for a student with a passion for content creation interested in exploring the challenging world of clicks, likes, shares, fans and followers known as social media. Under the mentorship of our social media manager, you’ll immerse yourself in the planning, development and execution of conceptual and compelling content for our various clients representing an array of industries.
- Create content for Red Six Media’s social calendar
- Brainstorm content ideas for brands across a variety of industries
- Assist with client visits and on-site content creation (photo and video)
- Assist with Facebook Business Manager-related tasks for clients
- Photo editing and caption writing for clients’ social media content calendars
- Assist with social audits for potential social media clients
- Must be able to commit to 12 hours per week between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Must have access to a personal computer connected to the internet with video conferencing capabilities
- Photo and video editing skills are plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong critical thinking skills necessary
- Must have a strong work ethic and an ambition to grow and learn as a content creator
- Candidate must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be able to take direction and implement feedback
Start Date: Early January 2022
End Date: May 2022
To apply, email a cover letter, a link to your writing/content portfolio (if you have one), and resume to Kathryn Miller at [email protected].