Creative Copywriter Internship (Remote & Paid)
DO YOU LIKE CREATING NEW IDEAS?
Red Six Media is a high-octane advertising agency that enjoys a laid-back and remote-friendly work environment. We’re looking for a passionate student wordsmith interested in exploring the challenging world of ideas, concepts and words known as copywriting. Under the mentorship of our Sr. Copywriter, you’ll join our creative team and immerse yourself in the creative development of conceptual and production work for our interactive, print and broadcast projects.
- Assisting the creative team with research, writing and conceptual ideation for a wide range of clients and projects
- Editorial and proofreading support for internal and external communications.
- Creative contribution to team creative meetings
- Must be able to commit to 12 hours per week between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm
- Must have access to a personal computer connected to the internet with video conferencing capabilities.
- Knowledge of and access to Microsoft Office suite on personal device. Access will be granted to filesharing and select internal networks. (Word and PowerPoint are a must. Limited use of Excel)
- Strong critical thinking skills necessary
- Grammatical knowledge, empathy and insatiable curiosity are imperative
- Must have a committed work ethic, an ambition to grow and learn as a creator and an affection for effective commercial design
- Candidate must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be able to take direction & implement feedback
APPLY HERE and/or E-mail a cover letter, a link to your writing portfolio (if you have one), and resume to André du Broc at [email protected]